20 May Bukhara State Medical Institute
Founded in 1990, Buxoro Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti (Bukhara State Medical Institute) is a public higher education institution located in the small city of Bukhara. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan. The university offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
Over 40 departments including General medicine, Dentistry, General Pediatrics, Preventive medicine, Medical biology, Obstetric and gynecology, endocrinology, therapy, ENT, Cardiology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases, dermatology, neurology, general oncology, psychiatric, general surgery, functional and instrumental diagnostic, morphology, sports medicine, dentistry & Central Research Centre. Basic education programs at the following stages: bachelor, master’s degree, clinical internship.
Libraries with over 50,000 books on medicine & other disciplines in English, Russian & Uzbek. Bukhara State Medical Institute works with leading medical institutions of Austria, Netherlands, Korea, Japan, France, USA, England, Estonia, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Kazakhstan & other countries
- Location: Bukhara, Uzbekistan
- Course Available: MBBS
- Languages: English
- Duration: 5 Years
Tuition Fee Details:
- 1st Semester of 3600 USD.
(Tuition, hostel, registration charges, management fee, application fee)
- 2nd Semester of 2100 USD.
(Hostel & Tuition fee)
- 3rd Semester Onwards 1900 USD/Semester.
(Hostel & Tuition Fee)
Migration in the 2nd, 3rd & 4th years is accepted. Migrated students fee in 1st semester is 4000$ and the 2nd to 10th semester is the same as fresh admission.
Note: 200$ of the application fee is non-refundable.
- Passport Scan
- High School Degree
- Secondary School Certificate
- Passport size picture (white Background)
- The mess fee is not included in the tuition fee structure and is compulsory for the 1st
- The fees include the PMDC training course, Pakistani Teaching Staff, Online Exams fee, Eligibility Certificate, recruitment, publicity charges & service charges.
- Visa Extension & Medical approx. 100 USD cost is not included in the above fee.
- Company & University does not bear the responsibility for overcharging fees.
- Company & university does not bear the responsibility for overcharging more than the above-mentioned amount. Consultants are allowed to charge consultancy fees within the amount of 500 USD in their home country.