Singapore government scholarship for international students 2022
Applications are opened now for this precious Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 For International Students. This scholarship is comes under the Fully-Funded scholarship in Singapore and applicants from all over the world can apply. There are Two hundred and forty (240) scholarships.
– Country: Singapore
– Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
– Deadline: 1st June 2021
– Full Tuition Fees
– A monthly stipend of S$2,000 but will increase up to S$2,500 after the passing of the Final Semester Exam.
– One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
– One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
– An international student with a bachelor’s degree
– Candidates must be better in written and spoken English
– Good Reference letter from the previous University
– Recommendation Letters
– Bachelor’s /Master’s academic transcripts
Research Areas: Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
– Biomedical Sciences
– Physical Science and Engineering.